Whilst we don't want to restrict what anyone does on their holidays, we feel that a few rules are necessary for everyone to make the most of their time here...
* Please respect the facilities, the staff and the premises, we work hard to keep our site looking nice, clean and tidy.
* We do permit campfires and BBQ's but ask that you keep them to the designated campfire area adjoining our beautiful seating area.
* Cars are to be kept in the designated parking area - please ask if you need help with your bags. If possible we do suggest to our guests that cars can reserve to the drop off point in to the camping area to make setting up camp easier & we provide wheelbarrows to get your belongings to where you've chosen to pitch
* We welcome dogs to our campsite but ask owners to clean up after them and keep them on a lead and under control – our front gates will be open during the day and the road can be busy.
* Please have consideration for your fellow campers and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
* We are happy for you to play ball games on the field but ask you to keep it to the top of the field where no balls can go astray into the glass of the greenhouse.
* We have made every effort to fence off the burn (stream) to the side of the field but please keep an eye on your children, we know how they like to explore.
* Please use the bins provided for any litter, recycling or waste that you may have.
NOTICE FOR ALL
Our front gates will be closed from 10pm to 8:30am, these gates open onto the main road so please be careful with children and animals.
Tents and belongings left during the day are done so at owners’ risk.