Whilst we don't want to restrict what anyone does on their holidays, we feel that a few rules are necessary for everyone to make the most of their time here...
* Please respect the facilities, the staff and the premises, we work hard to keep our site looking nice, clean and tidy.
* We do permit campfires and BBQ's but ask that you keep them to the designated campfire area adjoining our beautiful seating area.
* Cars are to be kept in the designated parking area. If possible we do suggest to our guests that cars can reserve to the drop off point in to the camping area to make things a little easier. We provide wheelbarrows to help you get items to your pitch or accommodation
* We welcome dogs to our campsite but we ask owners to keep their dogs on a lead at all times and clean up after them – our front gates will be open during the day and the road can be busy.
* Please have consideration for your fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
* We are happy for you to play ball games on the field but ask you to keep it to the top of the field where no balls can go astray into the glass of the greenhouse.
* We have made every effort to fence off the burn (stream) to the side of the field but please keep an eye on your children, we know how they like to explore.
* Please use the bins provided for any litter, recycling or waste that you may have.
NOTICE FOR ALL
Our front gates gates open onto the main road so please be careful with children and animals.
We advise all guests to bring a torch with them even during the summer months, we do not have outdoor lighting here to make the most of the lack of light pollution to enjoy the star-lit skies.